Test & Evaluation
- Stringent testing starts with computer-aided modeling for life, stress, and fatigue testing of all key components. Once our engineers and designers are satisfied, only then d
- we proceed with material selection, component design, and installation methodology.
- Most of our dynamic performance testing starts using a state of the art Dynojet dynamometer using the latest computer software, assuring accurate and repeatable data.
- Our test team also uses the state of the art DAK 1 Data Acquisition System that is a mini computer that has the capability of capturing and correcting accurate and vital data. This data can be analyzed live or captured for review on a computer using the latest software for viewing vital temperatures, pressures, vacuum signals, electrical signals, vehicle speed, throttle position, etc. This system is very similar to what NASA and hospitals use for life support monitoring. Over 18 channels of data can be captured simultaneously.
- Our test team also conducts environmental and climate testing to ensure that your supercharger system will work without issue anywhere in the world. From the desert to the Arctic, we guarantee that your system will operate without problems.
- Our team often does cross country testing to ensure durability and reliability.
- Our Engineers have designed a very fuel-efficient supercharger system that increases fuel economy up to 15%.
- Our system is a true OEM enhancement that integrates with the existing vehicle OBD II System.